- Anodized aluminum tag provides 3 visual means for identifying the proper fuel for each piece of your equipment; you don't even have to be able to read, just match the color and/or shape
- Attach the appropriate tag to every tool and each fuel can
- Match the color, shape or wording to the correct fuel needed
- Package of 10
- Priced per pack, sold per pack
- Yellow rectangular tag with the word "diesel" stamped into tag
Even intelligent, well educated people sometimes don't know the difference between a two-stroke and a four-stroke engine. End the risk and confusion of Not knowing which fuel goes where once and for all. These anodized aluminum tags provide three visual means for identifying the Proper fuel for each piece of equipment. You do Not even have to be able to read, just match the color and shape. Simply attach the appropriate tag to every tool and each fuel can. Workers can now easily identify the Proper fuel when re-fueling. An investment of only a few dollars can save hundreds of dollars by preventing a simple mistake.
NOTE: Fuel I.D. tags are even more important now with four stroke engines that require "mix" fuel.
Pack Size: 10